Certified Financial Planner (CFP) is a formal recognition of professionals who have met the high standards of competency and ethics established and enforced by CFP Board. The designation is awarded to individuals who successfully complete the CFP Board's initial exams and continue ongoing annual education programs to sustain their skills and certification.
Articles in this section
- Does Questis have a mobile app?
- Getting Started with Questis
- How often is the Questis platform updated?
- What web browsers are supported by the application?
- What is Questis?
- What is Financial Wellness?
- What is a Certified Financial Planner?
- Is the information that I provide to Questis secure?
- What is the Assess Your Risk Tolerance Questionnaire?
- How do I contact a financial coach?